|News & Events at The Dental Foundation of Oregon
|Job Posting: Executive Director The Dental Foundation of Oregon
Resume submission by August 17, 2018
Description: The Dental Foundation of Oregon (DFO) is the charitable arm of the Oregon Dental Association. The mission of the DFO is dedicated to advancing oral health education, providing charitable care, and coordinating resources for vulnerable Oregonians. The major program of the DFO is the Tooth Taxi, a mobile dental clinic that travels across Oregon providing free dental care for children at schools, children’s centers and migrant camps. The Director is responsible for finding and building funding and sponsorship, working with partners, financial management, and direct and frequent communication with Oregon Dental Association and its Executive Director.
• Implement the strategic goals and objectives of the organization
• Directly solicit and raise sufficient funds to achieve those goals
• Ensure alignment of organization with the ODA and coordination of strategic activities
• With the Chair, enable the Board to fulfill its governance function
• To give direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organizations philosophy, mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives
• Reports to the Executive Director of the ODA and the DFO Board of Directors
• 5+ years’ experience as Executive Director of a mid-sized organization (over $.05 to 2 million nonprofit) or equivalent, with demonstrated exceptional success leading fundraising and organizational growth.
• Vision and Leadership: a proven visionary leader with a track record of inspiring others- building and engaging a team around a shared vision and strategic direction.
• Ability to assess and recommend enhanced and modernized fundraising strategies.
• Demonstrated ability to access, collaborate and partner with corporate sponsors large and small.
• Demonstrated experience establishing a sustainable, diversified funding base including major donors, foundations and corporations and managing annual campaigns.
• Experience leading a high-functioning, growing organization, its board, staff and volunteers.
• Mission Driven. Strong experience working closely with or on behalf of mission driven not for profit organizations.
• Financial management: Strong knowledge of financial management and experience developing and managing complex budgets.
Salary and job details: Exempt position with competitive benefits package including health care, matching retirement plan after required work time has been satisfied. Salary range is $90-95 K annually DOE.
Executive Director Full Job Description
2018 Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament
The 10th Annual Texas Hold'em was a HUGE success! Thank you to BnK Construction, the presenting sponsor for all their hard work, we raised over $23,000 to help the most at risk children in Oregon. The DFO would especially like to Rick Shandy, Todd Rocha, Cristi Shandy, Cameron Jones & Debra Wakins from BnK. Thank you to ALL our sponsors. 2018 Sponsors
Congratulations to our winners Congratulations to our 2018 winners:
1st Place Joe Stephens
2nd Place Chris Cooler
3rd Place Tyson Miller
4th Place Rick Sennett
5th Place Allen Rahrich
6th Place Jeremy McKibbin
7th Place Naomi Simon
8th Place Conor McNulty